We’re kicking off our annual gift guides with items that the whole family can enjoy together! Gift guides will roll out over the next handful of weeks, and we’ve worked to ensure that each list shares women and BIPOC owned businesses, independent makers, and a range of price points. We’ll also be asking you to join us on November 28th for Small Business Saturday, where we hope you’ll chime in and share your own or favorite small business!
Gifts for the Whole Family
- A 10′ x 10′ Big Blanket ($199) in the prettiest woven pattern, because there’s always someone who hogs the throw (you know who I’m talking about).
- An olive tree sapling ($66), because nothing says ‘olive you’ more than the gift that keeps on giving.
- An extra large web tree swing ($57) that fits all the kids, so that the parents can drink their coffee in peace for the first time this year.
- No family gift guide is complete without a DNA kit for the pup ($85)! Results are returned within a few weeks, complete with the cutest family tree and comprehensive breed characteristics.
- This bamboo docking + charging station ($36), because if you hear ‘where did I put my phone?’ one more time…
- A smart deadbolt ($249), for safety and peace of mind. Know when family comes and goes, and add custom codes for the kids, the dog walker, your best friend – all from your smartphone.
- A Sonos Move ($399) with WiFi and Bluetooth, so you can keep the pajama party flowing indoors and out and room-to-room. (And because asking Alexa to play your favorite song never sounded so good.)
- An adventure box of places to visit in your own city ($25), because you’re running out of ideas and it’s just plain fun!
- The Hygge Game ($20), for hundreds of thoughtful questions designed to spark cozy conversation.
- A beautiful turntable ($399) for the family that loves music, because one classic album can take them back in an instant.
- Matching pajamas for the whole family (starts at $28), because the picture alone will last a lifetime. Pet sizes are available, too!
- A mini projector ($99), so you can safely hang out with friends and family outdoors. Pairs nicely with a Big Blanket and a cup of hot cocoa!
- Send them a fresh batch of Mama’s Biscuits, for warming the soul. Sweet, savory and vegan options are all available!
- Roller skates in a variety of colors ($119), for practicing synchronized rolling!
See all of our gift guides here, or check out these 2019 guides for more ideas: