This giveaway is no longer accepting entries. A big congrats to Cait for the win, and thank you to all for participating!
Although it might not seem like it, especially lately, Scott and I actually wear (somewhat) decent clothes when we’re not taking down walls. (And ceilings.) I’ll proudly boast that I’m a bona fide T-shirt kind of girl, and yes, I absolutely have nicer tees when I’m not wearing my demolition tees. (Or painting tees.) For me, dressing up is wearing the slick black V-neck with the nicer jeans and a colorful pump; I’ve been known to suffer through the night for a bright pink shoe, as long as I’ve got my cozy (nice) T-shirt. And Scott? His rotating crew – pun intended – of slogan shirts are good for projects around the house, but even he has his ‘dress-up’ tees.
C’mon. You guys know what I mean. (Wait, right?)
In any case, when Los Angeles based Pickwick & Weller offered to ship a few of their shirts our way, we happily agreed! More tees, please! (For real, I don’t even know why I own blouses!) These guys are as serious about their tees as we are, and truly, it shows.
I’m wearing the Avery Boyfriend in Cement, Scott’s wearing the Sullivan (slim) in Baltic, and Jack is handsome in the nude, per usual. We love them. They’re soft. The tags don’t itch. They’re perfectly slouchy but fitted, they’re cozy and casual – and we wouldn’t dare wear ’em to pull up flooring. They’re the sort of tees that you’ll need in every color, and even if they weren’t giving one of you $100, we’d still tell you the same. We’d shout it from the rooftops (or our front porch, maybe), you know, if that wouldn’t be too weird.
Oh! About that $100? Pickwick & Weller is spreading the love by giving one lucky reader $100 to spend on their own T-shirt wardrobe. Pretty nice, right?
- UP FOR GRABS: $100 credit towards anything at Pickwick & Weller // 1 winner
- TO ENTER: Leave a comment on this post and tell us, what’s your favorite tee? Do you live in V-necks, swear by tanks or refuse to toss the threadbare shirt with your favorite band? Or sports team? (That’s me – Go, Pens!)
- FOR ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: Share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter, then come back and leave a comment letting us know. (One additional comment for each method – up to 2 extra entries!)
- GIVEAWAY ENDS: Monday, September 9th, at 5pm CST
- SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS: USA only, please.
- AND JUST BECAUSE: YBH readers get 25% off all orders when they fill in this quick survey all about – you guessed it – tees.
Good luck and happy entering!