In Best of Amazon, we’re uncovering the hidden gems to help you with your day-to-day. This time, we’re sharing All Things Bathroom Design! You can also see our favorite items anytime in our Amazon Shop.
Since completing the bathroom – the last room to renovate! – at Tree House, you’d think we might, maybe be able to take a break from bath talk. Alas, we’re now diving straight into Two Flat bathroom plans! We’ll have 3 full bathrooms to renovate, all of which we want to feel cohesive, yet unique. (An oxymoron?) It feels like a fun challenge, and we love using our creative muscles to dream up designs that are fresh and classic, with just a touch of quirk.
And since we have all these bathrooms on the brain, we thought it would be fun to share our Best of Amazon bathroom design picks. So today, we’re sharing all the items that have been taking up the tabs on our browsers (and brains, if I’m being honest)!
1. This 3′ tall arched mirror – to add height and softness! – is on our wish list. $93
2. A pair of French-style linen hand towels that get better with every wash. $29
3. A bamboo stool for added comfort while watching the kids play at bath time! $90
4. These clear jars for everything, please. (I love the wood ball topper!) $16
5. An apothecary jar duo for holding your makeup brushes, hair ties and cotton rounds. $25/set of 2
6. This gold tabletop mirror (at 10X magnification!) for added sparkle. $33
7. An accessory set in cool matte black to match your ORB sconce. $24
8. This black and white glazed pot to dress up your pothos that keeps growing and growing. $20
9. A sweet enamelware tray for containing the clutter. $36/set of 2
10. A floating marble shelf to match the marble-everything-else in your home! $60
11. Black marble basketweave tile, a moody take on a classic, is in our shopping cart right now. $11/sq ft.
12. Every lonely sink needs an amber soap pump. (We have at least 4!) $14/set of 2
13. A petite bamboo vanity mirror for checking out the back of your cute ponytail. $15
14. Thick Turkish cotton towels with a ribbed pattern and an almost-5-star rating (with over 800 reviews!). $30/set of 2
15. A handsome champagne bronze robe hook, because you mean business. $19
16. This earthenware planter in sage, so that #8 doesn’t get lonely. $19
17. A scalloped marble tray for displaying your prettiest potions – or even for the kids’ toothpaste and lotions! $24
18. A 1″ thick, 30″ black round mirror for making a statement. $90
19. This machine washable(!) rug that’s so much better than your typical bathmat! $50 for 3×5
20. Or if neutrals are more your thing, this one is also machine washable! price varies