Is this the year of self-care, or what? I’ve been experimenting for months with serums, moisturizers and peels, and I’ve actually been having fun dialing in my morning and evening routines. I’d go one step further to say that I look forward to my self-care routine! But self-care is also a feeling – it’s diving into a great book, lighting a candle, allowing yourself grace and peace. Many of the items in this list are things I use and love, and I’m also including several small businesses in the mix, too!
Gifts for Self-Care
- A modern guidebook to Crystals ($14), because they can’t stop collecting (and healing).
- This Blue Algae Correcting Peel ($85), with a cooling tingle that’ll take them right back to the spa. My current favorite!
- A tea kettle ($60) that looks handsome on the stove, for pairing with their endless loose leaf collection.
- This splurge-worthy pajama set ($90), because they’d never treat themselves (even though they really should!).
- A Smokeless Incense Kit ($18), for washing away negative energy and soothing the mind.
- A Kindle Paperwhite ($130), because they’re overdue for an upgrade, and they’re never not reading a book.
- An attractive set of hair clippers ($30), because a good hair day is the pep in their step they’ve been missing! Psst: Throw in these scissors, too!
- This beard balm ($18) with shea butter and essential oils, for nourishing his prized possession.
- A Crete candle ($28) (or two!) wrapped in a bow, for burning all evening long with a glass of red wine. We’re currently burning Egyptian Fig, and it’s heavenly.
- This CBD Beginner Kit ($130), because the year is 2020, and it will do them a world of wonder in reducing pain and alleviating anxiety.
- A bottle of Glossier You ($60), a light perfume that adapts to their own unique skin chemistry. I spritz this on every morning and evening!
- A tube of SuperStay matte lipstick ($7), because a couple swipes in the morning will last all day and remind them that they can conquer the world! Try Self-Starter for a natural, soft coral.
- This cult favorite hair restoring duo ($36), to detoxify, revive, exfoliate and strengthen their hair – and yours, too, since you’ll want to grab a set for yourself, friend.
- An Aqua Bomb Deep Hydration Set ($38) for boosting the skin and giving them the tools to put their best face forward all day, every day. Belif products are our daily go-to.
See all of our gift guides here, or check out these 2019 guides for more ideas: